Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lucy


Lucy is my new dog. She is a rescued retired racing greyhound and she's been off the track a whole week now. She's a year and ten months old; still a playful puppy, and of course, absolutely adorable. My older greyhound, Pearl, is showing her the ropes of retirement. Racers live their whole working lives on the track, and they know nothing of cars, sidewalks, doors, windows, or stairs.Until I can figure out how to link stuff, go on and google if you'd like to know more about them. As if I won't be offering regular reports...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Welcome to Blogland! I never was a dog person but I just love greyhounds. We really want to adopt one, but we are waiting until our children are a little older(when it can be the pampered baby in the family). Happy knitting!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home