Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Help from a Friend


I downloaded something protective to my computer at the prompting of a friend. Chaos. So protective, I couldn't get in anywhere. Now I can do some things but not all the usual things. I'm trying to see the funny side of this. Until I get untangled, let's see if I can find something for you to look at. Ah, sheep. English Cotswold sheep. I don't know the breed. Here's an amusing one: Being of a certain age, I gave in to the nagging of my nurse practitioner and made an appointment for a colonoscopy. I put a temporary tattoo where the doctor would be sure to see it. Considering the scenery he's used to, I figured he could use a good laugh. I was unconscious before he arrived, and he left before I woke up, but the giggling nurses said he appreciated it.

1 Comments:

Blogger vlb5757 said...

Sorry about the missing blog items. I know it's frustrating at best! I just love the tatoo idea. I have two and every time I go for a mammo, the tech always looks at them and then asks me about them. One of these days I am going to put her name on one and see if she notices!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home