Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cinderella Lives


I get to go to MS&W after all. Thank you fairy godmother! A small number of enthusiasts are heading up for the day on Saturday the sixth. I'll be looking for the Virginia Purl (tho I don't know what you look like) and please look for me. I'll be in my geek outfit : wide-brim Tilley hat, long straight denim jumper over a tastefully neutral tshirt. Reading glasses low on the nose. Jumping involuntarily at sudden loud noises.
An unexpected find this weekend. While waiting in line at Advance Auto with some 20W 50 for Sven, I saw little keychain retractable tape measures, for 58 cents each. I scooped up four.

1 Comments:

Blogger vlb5757 said...

Leslie! I will give you my cell number and you can call me on Saturday. I will be driving up on Friday with hubby in tow. We are leaving sometime on Sunday so we have to get together on Saturday!! There is no outfit that is geeky! We make no judgements unless I see bottom crack and that really is gross! If I think of something special to wear, I will let you know. Now I really won't be able to sleep!!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home