Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Random Hats


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are perfectly normal people, when they are under normal circumstances. It's our workplace that makes us strange and crazy. Knitting-wise, here's the story. A baby came in and J said "Could you make a hat like that in my size?". J,S, E and L selected yarns, I measured heads, and off I went. If you look at the yellow one,(stand a ways back from your monitor) you can see how simple the construction is. The girl in the pink hat is getting the Rowan cotton baby blanket. Maybe I'll make a teeny hat, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ande said...

Oh my doG! You must immediately send me the red puppy with the white patch on it's forhead! So squishy and cute!
And those hats freaking rock!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home