Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thanks Christine

I don't have any trouble coming up with subjects to blog about. It's presenting a coherent, logical narrative I have trouble with. Guess I also have problems with that rule about ending sentences with prepositions. Or has that rule been recently rescinded?

See what I mean?

Good thing I checked Christine's blog, Knitting on Trial, and learned about WTF Wednesdays. It's actually Norma's brainchild, but WTF? Also, I haven't yet attempted putting links in my text. WTF.

My notebook pc was acquired so that I could blog in comfort, on the couch with snorgling dogs pining down my arms, or on the deck in the company of West Nile virus-carrying mosquitoes. I'm at the kitchen table. It's raining. (That's water from the sky. You've seen it on the news.) I seem to have hit a random button, and a message popped up offering to translate this page into English. WTF?

Is there a difference between a laptop and a notebook?

The stitches were taken out this morning. The bruising is in the yellow stage.

The current foster dog, Stella, ( Yes. I practice my Brando when I call her in from the yard) likes Lucy so much that she tries to get into Lucy's crate with her. Pearl remains aloof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home