Monday, June 26, 2006

More Stuff



Presented for your visual amusement : the interior of my new fridge. Yawn...Why do you suppose that the word "fridge" has a "d", yet "refrigerator" doesn't?
Moving right along.I ordered some cotton/lycra sock yarn from Greenwood Fiberworks,and while waiting for it to arrive, I ordered some more Chasing Rainbows cashmere/silk from Crown Mountain Farms, on Wednesday evening, 5/31.I immediately got an order confirmation from a real person, and a cheerful one at that. The fiber arrived Saturday morning with a handwritten note. Nothing like the personal touch.
The sock yarn arrived, and a swatch was begun. Not sure how to handle this stuff, it's soooo stretchy. I accomplished about an inch of the top of a sock, and one of the dogs decided it was a dangerous foe, and had to be munched up. The knitting gods work in mysterious ways. The ball of yarn is maturing on the shelf. Lovely color tho. It's time will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home