Monday, May 01, 2006

Stop and Smell the Rows, Sis

Patient of the Day...
Yeah, terrible pun. The date for The baby shower was announced at work and I was panic-knitting. Then it wasn't as much fun, and I realized that the blankie would not be infused with the proper mojo. So I work on the cotton blankie in the evening, during West Wing reruns and Jon Stewart, flanked by black greyhounds snuffling in their sleep. On daytime work breaks, the baby sweater limps along, a sensual contrast in wool/mohair on bamboo needles.
New toy. Don't you wish you had a Dremel? I bet Ande knows what I bought it for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ande said...

Spaniel!Spaniel!Spaniel! Cute!Cute!Cute!
Uh, are you going to carve a sign with your Dremel? Or some dog toes?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

The first doodad I put on was the nail-sanding one, then I started playing with the other ones.Thus the carving wheel in the photo. I'm introducing the concept gradually to the dogs, in the hopes they will tolerate this better than nail clippers.
How's your morning glories?

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home