Monday, September 25, 2006

Anything Can Happen Day


Flashback : remember the Mickey Mouse Show? Four days a week had a specific theme, and then there was anything can happen day. That's the only one I remember. Was there a Spin and Marty day...? Frontier Day?

The title is because I think it's entirely possible that I'm getting the hang of this shawl thingy. Apprehensive at first to commit to something so time-consuming - What if I can't do it? What if I get bored? What if it's unbearably ugly? - I remembered that "failures" are now "learning experiences" and I'll probably get better at spinning, if nothing else. And this has proved to be so. The yarn is more consistant. Predictable, even.

Another worrying-point was that it would not be done in time to be worn on my up-coming vacation; now I'm shooting for spinning enough yarn to make this my take-along-on-vacation-project.

Started my day with a trip to the dentist. Two fillings. $254.

Good news of the day : Zoloft goes generic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home