Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Miss My Dogs




I could travel forever if it didn't take me away from the hounds. And, of course, if it didn't take money.Having a house-sitter helps with the dogs; only the lottery could solve the enough money problem.

Sigh.

Be that as it may, I'm in London, after a flight that was no more exhausting and anxiety-producing than usual. The bed and breakfast is in Chiswick (Chizzick) outside the downtown area : cute row houses, tree-lined streets. I haven't actually done anything yet, just walked around, checked out Camden Passage street market (did not resemble the AmEx ad with what's-her-name) and a yarn shop called Loop a bit up the hill. Nice. Small. Limited. No circular needles in size zero, hrumph.

I'll have computer access for another day, at least. Maybe I'll actually do something tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger vlb5757 said...

Lucky you to get to vacation in London. I haven't taken a real vacation in years. The last REAL vacation was in Paris right after 9/11. I would say I am due. Hope you have a great time!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home