Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just in Time


Seeing as it's January and all, I've managed to finish two of the three projected pairs of mittens for coworkers. The third pair has not been started yet, because the colors are maroon and grey. Not uplifting. Of course it's in the sixties today, but I'm not complaining, really really really. However, if a miracle could occur that involves transforming my mud pit back into a yard, with grass, or even weeds, I'd be ever so happy. Meanwhile, I'm counting my blessings : I'm not living in Kansas, or Afghanistan.

Modeling the mittens is the charming Cracker, who spreads around more than his share of mud.

2 Comments:

Blogger christine karr said...

Cute picture!
I like the way you switched the colors in the mittens. That would help me with my "right" and "left" dyslexia.........

11:19 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

All the best people are dyslexics.I once saw a bumper sticker that said "Dyslexics Untie" and looked at it twice before I read it correctly.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home