Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Coincidence? Or a Sign from God?



Five new dogs came to us on Saturday, and I was interested to see my designated foster, because I've been considering an addition to the family.

As a member of Netflix, I've worked my way through some excellent old British mini-series. After revelling in Helen Mirren's six Prime Suspects (just in time for the new 7th one), the next one in my queue was Cracker, with Robbie Coltrane. He's not Hagrid here: a criminal psychologist, obese, alcoholic, a chain-smoking gambling addict, incredibly obnoxious, totally irresistable. The first CD came in the mail the day before the dogs arrived.

My foster dog's track name was Kracker. Now he's my dog, and his name's Cracker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

Oh he's beautiful - congrats! (blogless but a knitter & retired racing greyhound owner)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home